Structural Diagnosis and Sizing
Improve asset knowledge to assess and reduce structural operational risk
The projects integrate partially or globally our competences in the field of structural monitoring and virtual modeling, to acquire a deeper knowledge about the structural behavior of an asset in real operating conditions and to make its structural assessment based on real data:
- Measurement of real loads and the distribution of forces and moments on the structure.
- Analysis of degradation: vibrations, noise and temperatures
- Location and monitoring of critical points in terms of fatigue failure risk.
- Preload evolution in bolted joints.
- Measurement of deformations
The actual data collection feeds virtual analysis models that allow us to assess the nature of the loading events seen by the structure:
- Nature of the loading events seen by the structure
- Analysis under extreme loads and fatigue loads
- Stiffness analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Vibrational analysis
- Hydrodynamic analysis
- Interpretation of spectral signatures to determine the operational signature and condition of the structure or machine.
- Fatigue and accumulated damage analysis of bolted joints
- Determination of the conditions that indicate anomalies in the operation, and causes that provoke them.